Postage and packing costs
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose. The postage and packing charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge.
- Standard postage and packaging is £3.95 on all orders up to £35.
- Next Day Delivery is £5.99. Orders made before 6pm Monday-Friday will be delivered the next day. Orders made between Friday 6pm - Monday 6pm will be delivered Tuesday. Not available in the Channel Islands.
- All orders over £35 (including the cost payable for any prescriptions in the same order) are delivered FREE via standard postage and packing.
- Private prescription medicines are delivered FREE via by Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm (all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £5.00).
- NHS prescription medicines are delivered FREE via Royal Mail Signed For Delivery (normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket).
Delivery times for medicines sent by post
Prescription items can only be dispatched once we have received your signed prescription, either in paper or electronic format.
Delivery of orders
Excluding customers that have selected the next day delivery option, 95% of orders are dispatched within 3 working days to the address provided by you in your order. This is a Royal Mail tracked service and does not require a doorstep signature. Delivery timescales are estimates only. If you do not receive your order within 14 days of us confirming your order you must notify us and we will investigate the non-delivery provided you cooperate with the investigation.