My Dosette Box Service
My Dosette Box Service is a free and simple way of helping you, or someone you care for, organise medicines and take at the correct time every day.
What is a dosette box?
A dosette box is a disposal plastic system for arranging your weekly medicines. At a glance you can see which pills to take, and when. Use of the dosette system reduces the risk of mistakes.
Why choose My Dosette Box?
It is important to take the correct medication and the correct dose at the correct time. Some of us may find this difficult especially if the medicine routine is complicated or struggle to open medicine packaging. This is why we offer My Dosette Box Service for free as you may find it very helpful.
Who is it for?
My Dosette Box Service may help if you are:
- Finding it difficult to remember which medicines to take and when
- Worried that some you care for is not taking their medication properly
- Responsible for organising someone else's medicines
- Returned home again after a hospital stay caused by taking your medication incorrectly
- Returned home again after a hospital stay with lots of new medication to take
- Have a complicated medication routine
- Visually impaired as blister packs make it easier to feel doses
- Finding it difficult to open lots of different medication packs or containers