What our NHS patients say
Hot Chemist conducted a Community Pharmacy Patient Questionnaire (CPPQ) with 200 NHS prescription patients to whom we delivered in April 2018. In all cases response was by online survey and was anonymous unless the patient volunteered their details. Incentives were not offered for responses and a 67% response rate was received.
Our NHS patients rated the service provided by Hot Chemist as mostly excellent
What our NHS patients say
Patient comments - we really like to know what you think
"Excellent. Very happy with my dossette box and very happy with the professional service received."
"Hot chemist is a great service and would recommend it to any one"
"we really like the service"
"The whole team are exemplary and a credit to the organisation
Please run the country quick
Regards T Purcell"
"I am not to happy with make of medicine received. They are not my usual brand. I would like to go back my original medicine and Hot Chemist made sure of that."
"Staff are very friendly and the delivery service is fantastic."
"All the staff are very friendly"
"They are fast for delivery. Advisor. Helps. Friendly with smile and customer care thats their motto"
"Great service. Always delivering with a smile and very helpful."
"gives really good service. thanks hot chemist"
"I needed a regular prescription for my diabetes and Hot Chemist not only delivered efficiently, but also kept track of when I'd likely run short and need more. Excellent bunch of people supporting the community!"
"Service is very good"
"can't fault them really"
"helped me when i really needed the service"
"Excellent service would not go any where else
Very good delivery service always on time
Excellent members of staff
Thnk you for your servic"
"All staff and pharmacists Jay are always polite and friendly. I don't have to worry about thinking or ordering my prescription. Lovely service. Thank you"
"Mums been unhappy at her last pharmacy and I've had to keep making trips to collect and deliver. Since moving to Hot Chemist, we've been very happy with the service. Thank you."
"really helpful service and always smiling"
"i like this phrmacy"
"delivered right on time"
"saves me remembering to order every month and then wait in a long queue at my local"
"Would be helpful to have service details might have sent as my husband organised but I am unawares of what is available however very pleased with the service I have received"
"Brilliant pharmacy with great service, delivered my medicine on time without me leaving the door :)"
"really like the logo. staff are great!"
"full marks! thanks for taking away the stress i was having every time i had to organise mum and dads medz."
"thanks for helping me out! i managed to get everything i needed urgently before travelling."
Each area of the Hot Chemist service scored very well, with very few patients providing any negative feedback.
1. Why did you use this pharmacy service? (If you did not have a prescription delivered, please go to Q3.)
OR - For some other reason (please write in what you used the pharmacy for):
I have a condition that limits me going out so this is so very helpful.
To save me from worrying about getting out in bad weather for my prescription when I can get them brought to my door and get reminded when I'm getting low.
A lady came to where I live and told us all about it
To ensure prescriptions received
2. If you had a prescription delivered today, how satisfied were you with the time it took to provide your prescription?
3. If you used the pharmacy service for another NHS service, how satisfied were you with the time it took to provide this service?
This section is about the pharmacy and the staff who work there
4. Thinking about any previous use of the pharmacy, as well as today's, how would you rate the pharmacy on the following factors? Please tick one box for each aspect of the pharmacy listed below, to show how good or poor you think it is:
a) The ease of contacting the pharmacy
b) The ease of being able to speak to a pharmacist
c) Having in stock the medicines/appliances you need
d) The quality of the packaging used for the delivery of your prescription(s)
e) The condition in which you received your prescription(s)
f) Having someone available to deal with any problem with your prescription after it has been delivered
5. Again, including any previous use of this pharmacy, how would you rate the pharmacist(s) and the other staff who work there? Please tick one box for each aspect of the service listed below, to show how good or poor you think it is:
a) Being polite and taking the time to listen to what you want
b) Answering any queries you may have
c) The service you received from the pharmacist
d) The service you received from the other pharmacy staff
e) Providing an efficient service
f) The staff overall
6. Thinking about all the times you have used this pharmacy, how well do you think it provides each of the following services? Please tick one box for each aspect of the service listed below, to show how good or poor you think it is:
a) Providing advice on a current health problem or a longer term health condition
b) Providing general advice on leading a more healthy lifestyle
c) Disposing of medicines you no longer need
d) Providing advice on health services or information available elsewhere
7. Have you ever been given advice about any of the following by the pharmacist or pharmacy staff?
8. Which of the following best describes how you use this pharmacy?
9. Finally, taking everything into account - the staff and the service provided - how would you rate this pharmacy
10. If you have any comments about how the service from this pharmacy could be improved, please write them in here:
see comments above